Which Information is Collected?
We collect information from you when you sign up with us for one of the services listed on the website. This includes personal information, such as your full name, email address, phone number and your physical address. We will also store health-related data, which is of course handled confidentially.
How is Your Data Protected?
While no information stored online can be guaranteed to be 100% safe, we do our very best to ensure your personal information is as secure as possible. Our client portal uses the same encryption as the banks and the apps we use to run our business are installed on iPhones that use either fingerprint scanning or facial recognition software to access. We take all reasonable steps to prevent the access, misuse or theft of this information. However, we cannot be held responsible in the unlikely event of a breach due to the actions or omissions of the third-party providers we work with.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Use of Data
The collected information is used to provide clients with health and service updates, such as, but not solely:
- To provide and maintain our service
- To notify you about changes to our service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our service
- To monitor the usage of our service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include news and updates. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, simply click the link at the bottom and you will be immediately unsubscribed.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Vibrantzy may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have signed up for a service with us
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our policies, or protect ours or others rights or safety.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may link to third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our business and welcome any feedback about these sites.